565 NW Holly Street, Issaquah, WA 98027
This adoption includes an internal review of International Baccalaureate and Calculus materials
What materials we use now
||Precalculus with Trigonometry, Edition 2, Foerster
|IB Math 1
||Mathematics for the International Student: Mathematics HL, 2nd edition
|IB Math 2
||Mathematics for the International Student: Mathematics HL, 2nd edition, Haese & Harris, and Calculus, Foerster
|IB Math 3
||Calculus 9th ed, Larson
Adoption process and timeline
- Math parent and student survey responses, Fall 2011
- Teacher adoption committee charter: Formed March 2012
- The teacher adoption committee includes two teachers from each comprehensive high school.
- Teacher adoption committee meeting dates
Each meeting date links to its specific meeting summary when available
- IMC meeting dates are reflected in the Upcoming Events section of the District website home page
- September 13, 2012–Adoption recommendations for PreCalculus, Calculus, and IB Math were presented to IMC.
- September 20, 2012–IMC approved PreCalculus and IB Math recommendations. Decision for Calculus recommendation was deferred to the next meeting to allow sufficient time to review materials.
- October 4, 2012–IMC approved Calculus recommendation
- Public preview—PreCalculus materials were on display at the Administration Building Board Rooms for the public to preview from September 21st through October 5th.
- Board review of PreCalculus materials: On October 10, 2012, the School Board approved the PreCalculus recommendation.