HSPE Summer Registration Information
Students who were in grades 10, 11, and 12 during the 2013 – 2014 school year and non-enrolled 12th graders may elect to take the reading and/or writing HSPE in August. This includes students who did not meet standard, did not participate in testing, or have transferred from out-of-state or from in-state private schools.
Student registration begins June 3rd through Test Registration (TR) system at www.k12.wa.us/testregistration. The registration window closes on June 26th.
Students will need to provide:
- The State Student ID (SSID) number, which is available on the spring 2014 HSPE Individual Score Report.
- Registration by students is at: www.k12.wa.us/testregistration
- A Toll free registration support line (800) 725–4311 has been established by OSPI to assist students who have difficulty with the web registration process or who do not have access to the internet. Coverage is from June 3rd – June 26th, Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (excluding weekends and holidays).
Students who register for the August administration will take the test at Pacific Cascade Middle School
Students must report to the testing site by 8:30 a.m. on the days the appropriate tests are being administered. Tests include Writing Day 1, Writing Day 2, and Reading.
Pacific Cascade Testing Schedule:
||Estimated End Times
||Writing Day 1
||Writing Day 2
Students are instructed to bring the following
- Official school or government picture ID (required)
- State Student Identification Number found on the Spring 2014 HSPE Individual Score Report
- Pre-registration confirmations (if available)
Students who miss this pre-registration window may contact the district and indicate their interest in testing.
Estimated time per test (day) is approximately 90-120 minutes, although students actively engaged in the test may continue until 3:00 p.m. There will be an hour lunch break for most students during the days of testing.
HSPE and EOC score reports
For additional information, call Patty Miller, Assessment Secretary, (425) 837–7007