Textbooks—published by Key Curriculum Press
- Discovering Algebra
- Discovering Geometry
- Discovering Advanced Algebra
Each student will receive a hardback text book for use at home and in school. The textbooks have many features to support student learning including:
- Detailed examples
- Glossary and index
- Selected hints and answers
Additionally, students receive a code from their teacher to access their textbook online. The online book has interactive features which enable students to link from pages in the book to additional practice problems, dynamic explorations, and calculator notes.
Electronic resources are available for Algebra, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus and Calculus. You can explore the resources for each book by going to the Kendall Hunt math website. These resources include:
- A Guide for Parents (in English and Spanish)—A brief summary of each chapter, includes tips for working with students, chapter summary exercises and review exercises with complete solutions.
- Condensed Lessons (in English and Spanish)—A detailed explanation of each lesson. These can provide extra help for students who have fallen behind or missed class, as well as support for adults who want to understand the details of the mathematics.
- More Practice Your Skills—a set of additional exercises for each lesson in the book for students who want extra practice.
- Calculator Notes, Programs and Data—helpful information, programs and tips for using calculators for specific activities.
- Dynamic Explorations—Structured investigations available online so students and their families can explore mathematics concepts at home.
Go to www.math.kendallhunt.com
and click on your book cover.
Contact Rena Pitasky at 425.837.7051 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect questions for Homework Answer Check site?