The Report Card Work Group—in collaboration with elementary teachers, principals, and parents—has developed the Elementary Report Card which aligns to Washington State Standards. Parents like the clarity, conciseness, and focus of this revised report card.
Committee goals for the revised report card were to:
- align them with Washington State Grade Level Expectations (GLEs)
- align them from grade to grade
- provide consistent reporting to parents
- make them efficient for teachers and specialists to use
- meet the needs of multiple audiences (i.e., teachers, parents, students)
Report cards and scoring guides by grade level