Funding your student's lunch account is simple and may be completed online using your debit or credit card at
. Your personal information and your debit and credit card information is protected by the most advanced internet security. Cash and checks are also accepted at your student's school.
is a web-based service available in our district to fund your student's lunch account. Enrolling in the MyLunchMoney.com service is free and allows you to:
- Monitor your student's meal history for the previous seven days
- Receive email notification when your child's balance goes below $5.00
- See the balance in your child's account at the end of each day
- Make credit or debit card payments to your child's lunch account
- Use "Pay As You Go" to make payments when you choose
- Use "Smart Pay" to automatically fund your student's account when their balance reaches a certain limit
- Now available: Download the MyLunchMoney online meal payment app. Available through the Apple iStore and Google Play.
Go to MyLunchMoney.com
and click ENROLL NOW
. You will need your student's 7-digit District Identification number (not their 4-digit lunch number), their date of birth, school and grade. You can find your student's 7-digit District Identification number on Family Access
or on your student's ASB card. You may also call the Food Service Office for the number.
Monitoring your student's account activity is FREE. Credit and debit card transactions will be assessed a small convenience fee of $1.95 per transaction.
Call the Food Service office at 425-837-5064, or 425-837-5060 for assistance. Or call MyLunchMoney's toll-free customer support center at 1-800-479-3531. Customer support hours: Monday through Friday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST)