Building Athletic Directors
Issaquah High School: Luke Ande
Liberty High School: Loren Krogstad
Skyline HIgh School: Brent Kawaguchi
Information for the 2017-18 school year
To Get Started With The Registration Process You Will Need:
Access to a computer and a printer as some forms are required to be printed out and brought to the Bookkeeping & Athletic offices at your school.
Gibson Ek Families: Contact the registrar at your student’s boundary school to enroll for sports. Once your student is enrolled, you will have access to complete the Athletic Gateway registration process the next day.
Refer to your school website for Sports Registration deadlines, and dates and times the Bookkeeping/Athletic offices will be open for you to bring in the required forms to complete the “Final” registration process. The following forms are required to be turned in as a part of that process:
- Confirmation Form
- Emergency Authorization Form
- Original Signed Doctor’s sports physical form
Copy of Grades/Transcripts (ONLY if new student to ISD)
NOTE: Any new student to the Issaquah School District and Private School, and Homeschool students must first be cleared and registered through the school’s registrar in the counseling office prior to registering for sports! This process may take anywhere from 24-48 hours. This must be done prior to starting the online sports registration process so please plan accordingly!
The online Sports Registration System (Registration Gateway) uses the same Family Access logins as Skyward.
- If you don't know your username or password, go to Family Access and click on 'Forgot your Login/Password'
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password from Family Access
- PLEASE NOTE: The password change will update in Athletic Gateway overnight. Please plan accordingly.
- If you are able to log in and pick your student, but not able to view the rest of the registration process, try a different internet browser.
- If the ‘Pick’ button is grayed out after you login, another family member has already started the registration process, and that family member’s login must be used to complete the process
NOTE: If you need help with your Family Access Login ID please contact your school.
All student athletes much register EACH SEASON for EACH SPORT in which they wish to participate!
ASB Card: $55 - All students turning out for a sport/activity must purchase an ASB card.
Sports Fee: $200 per student/per sport with a $400 per student maximum/year
All athletes are required to pay a $200 sports fee for each sport. No student will pay more than $400 per school year in sports fees (the 3rd sport is free). Cheer & Dance/Drill are not required to pay the $200 sports fee but may be required to pay other activity fees.
School Fees and Fines: All school fees and fines MUST be paid prior to clearance.
- The ISD policy requires an ANNUAL physical exam.
- Incoming freshmen must have a physical upon entering high school. This physical needs to be completed on or after June 1 to be eligible for the upcoming school year.
- Sports Physicals must be completed prior to the registration process & must be current for the entire season/post season.
- Students will NOT be cleared to turn out with a physical that expires during the regular season or playoffs.
- ONLY SIGNED, ORIGINAL SPORTS PHYSICALS WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO PHOTOCOPIES OR FAXES ACCEPTED
- Click here for the 2017-2018 School Year Physical Form
Important Information and Links
Summer Activities and/or Camps
The following forms are available for those who may have summer activities and/or camps and did not participate in high school athletics, dance, cheer, or drill this recent school year or have an expired physical form.
- Physical Form
- Open Gym and Summer Practice Risk & Permission Form
- Concussion Information Form
- Informed Consent Forms