All forms in the eligibility packet and the applicable Inherent Risk form(s) must be properly filled out and the originals filed with the athletic secretary before a student can be cleared to participate in a sport.
Important note: Originals of all eligibility forms—including the sports physical form signed by the physician—are required. We cannot accept photocopies of eligibility forms.
Here's what to do:
If you have any questions, please contact your building athletic director or athletic secretary for assistance.
- Print out all required forms including new Inherent Risk forms for your sport(s).
- Schedule an appointment for a physical exam and have physician complete, sign, and stamp the physical form. Important note for incoming freshmen: Incoming freshmen must have a physical dated after June 1st.
- Make sure you have read through and signed/initialed all forms.
- Bring forms to school, pay all sports fees, and get cleared of all school fees/fines by the BOOKKEEPER.
- Then bring forms to the ATHLETIC SECRETARY.
- When the athletic secretary has received all properly completed original forms, she will give a CLEARANCE CARD to the athlete.
- Give the CLEARANCE CARD to the coach before turning out.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to download and print eligibility forms. Click here for free Acrobat download.
- Download and print the 10-page sports packet. . Forms are available individually below.
- Download and print the Inherent Risk form for your sport(s) from the list below.
Additional form required for home-schooled and private school-enrolled student athletes
If you are participating in District sports and are home-schooled or enrolled in a private school and not enrolled
in an Issaquah School District school, you will need to print and complete a Certificate of Immunization Status form
and turn it in along with your sports packet.
Inherent Risk forms by sport
Please download, print, read, sign, and return a form for each sport in which you participate.
Individual eligibility packet pages
Back to Sports home page