SPORTS PHYSICALS ARE NOW REQUIRED ANNUALLY FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETES AND MUST BE DATED AFTER JUNE 15 EACH YEAR. THIS INCLUDES 5th GRADE STUDENTS WHO INTEND TO PARTICIPATE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS IN THEIR 6th GRADE YEAR.
Middle school athletic participation form requirements
- Annually—A completed Athletic Registration packet with Concussion Awareness form and appropriate Inherent Risk form(s) is required for middle school athletic participation.
- For each sports season—Inherent Risk forms are required for each sport in which a student athlete participates during that particular season.
Additional form required for home-schooled and private school-enrolled student athletes
If you are participating in District sports and are home-schooled or enrolled in a private school and not enrolled
in an Issaquah School District school, you will need to print and complete a Certificate of Immunization Status form
and turn it in along with the appropriate sports packet.
Middle school sports registration packets
All sports packets have been updated as of June 2014. Please download an updated packet. Old sports packets will not be accepted.
Download your school's sports packet here
- Issaquah Middle, Maywood, and Pacific Cascade students' seven-page registration packet. ALSO submit appropriate Inherent Risk form(s) below for your selected sport(s).
- Beaver Lake and Pine Lake students' six-page registration packet. ALSO submit appropriate Inherent Risk form(s) below for your selected sport(s).
Check your middle school's website for additional information or instructions specific to their athletic program before you submit your school's sports packet as outlined below.
- All forms must be completed in INK. SUBMIT ORIGINALS ONLY. NO FAXES OR COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED BY SCHOOLS.
- Parents complete Sections I, II, and III.
- Students and parents complete Section IV.
- Physician completes Section V. Signed originals are required. We cannot accept faxes or photocopies of physical forms. Sports physicals are now required annually and must be dated after June 15 each year.
- Issaquah Middle, Maywood, and Pacific Cascade parents complete page 5 Emergency Authorization form in their seven-page packet. Beaver Lake and Pine Lake students will receive this form separately—directly from their coaches.
- Parents read and sign the Concussion Awareness form included in the six- or seven-page packet.
- Parents download, print, read, and sign an Inherent Risk form for each sport in which the student athlete participates. (Select from the options below.)
Inherent Risk forms by sport—turn in completed forms for each sports season to your school office
Please print out, read, sign, and return the specific Inherent Risk
form for each sport in which your student athlete participates. Although the athletic packets
are required once a year, families must also turn in completed Inherent Risk forms for each sports season for each sport
in which a student participates.