About our school
Beaver Lake Middle School was one of the District’s first schools to launch a Respect and Responsibility program and has been a model for other District and regional youth leadership programs ever since. Their Leadership Development class is a regional model for youth leadership programs. WASL scores in reading, writing, mathematics, and science are consistently among the highest in Washington State.
For the last several years, Beaver Lake students have spearheaded some major humanitarian projects. One of these, the “Africa Project” included sending two 40-foot shipping containers of clothing, shoes, toys, and school supplies to Underberg, South Africa. Staff, students, and parents have traveled during the summer to present the items and document the trip for students back home.
Beaver Lake starts classes late every Wednesday for two hours of staff collaboration.
Please visit the online ISD Community Report for information about the Issaquah School District’s mission, overall performance, and budget.
From I90 Eastbound
- Take Exit #17 and go left under the freeway on East Lake Sammamish Parkway
- Turn right onto Issaquah-Fall City Road at the 2nd stoplight by the Union 76 station
- Continue up the hill – staying in the left lane – to the 2nd stoplight
- Turn left at the light onto Issaquah-Pine Lake Road
- Continue approximately 2 miles
- Turn right onto SE 32nd Street and continue for 1.5 miles
- The school is on the right.