About our school
Cascade Ridge Elementary School’s staff and parent partnerships focus on quality education and high student achievement for all students. Staff and PTSA work together to offer more programs for kids than can be listed – focusing on academic support, enrichment, and fun!
100% membership in our PTSA provides a deep and caring commitment to the important partnership between the school and families. Thousands of volunteer hours provide enrichment opportunities, academic support, and social events for all students and families.
Cascade Ridge releases classes early every Wednesday for two hours of staff collaboration to plan and implement quality, rigorous curriculum aligned across the grade levels.
Please visit the online ISD Community Report for information about the Issaquah School District’s mission, overall performance, and budget.
From I90 Eastbound
- Take Exit #17 and go left under the freeway on East Lake Sammamish Parkway
- Turn right onto Issaquah-Fall City Road at the first stoplight by the Union 76 station
- Continue up the hill to the 2nd stoplight
- Go straight through the 2nd stop light at the top of the hill and continue on Issaquah-Fall City Road
for 3 miles
- Bear left and Issaquah-Fall City Road becomes Duthie Hill Road
- Turn left onto Trossachs Blvd.
- The school is approximately ¼ mile on your right