About our school
Endeavour Elementary School is a vital center of learning and community activity. Its teachers are leaders in Cognitive Coaching—an instructional technique that uses questions to draw students into deeper thinking and learning. Staff use the principles of Love and Logic throughout the school to teach students responsibility and problem-solving skills.
Endeavour is one of six District elementary schools with an environmental outdoor education site. Student learning in science is enhanced by the on-site garden area and newly developed wetlands. They also participate in the Green Schools program to teach students about recycling in order to decrease waste.
Endeavour dismisses classes early every Wednesday for two hours of staff collaboration.
Please visit the online ISD Community Report for information about the Issaquah School District’s mission, overall performance, and budget.
From I90 Eastbound
- Take Exit #17 and go left under the freeway on East Lake Sammamish Parkway
- Turn right onto Issaquah-Fall City Road at the first stoplight by the Union 76 station
- Continue up the hill to the 2nd stoplight
- Go straight through the 2nd stop light at the top of the hill and continue on Issaquah-Fall City Road through two stoplights
- Less than one mile after the 2nd stoplight, turn right up the hill to the school