About our school
In the fall of 2010, Pacific Cascade Freshman Campus converted to the District's fifth middle school— Pacific Cascade Middle School. Principal Dana Bailey and Assistant Principal Monique Beane are at the helm.
Minor alterations to the building began in the summer 2010 and concluded in fall 2010.
PCMS starts classes late every Wednesday for two hours of staff collaboration.
Please visit the online ISD Community Report for information about the Issaquah School District’s mission, overall performance, and budget.
From I-90 Eastbound
- Take Exit #17 and go left under the freeway on East Lake Sammamish Parkway
- Turn right onto Issaquah-Fall City Road at the first stoplight by the Union 76 station
- Continue up the hill to the 2nd stoplight
- Go straight through the 2nd stop light at the top of the hill and continue on Issaquah-Fall City Road approximately .6 miles.
- Turn right at 247th Place SE