About our school
Skyline High School has established a strong academic tradition with dynamic activity programs that are well-supported by the community. Its comprehensive four-year career education program prepares students with the necessary skills and tools to successfully achieve their post-secondary career/college goals.
International Baccalaureate (IB) is a high school diploma program with worldwide recognition and Skyline offers IB courses for juniors and seniors in all curricular departments. Humanities (English/Social Studies) block classes are available in all grade levels. Visual and Performing Art (VAPA) students consistently place first in local music festivals and art shows and go on to state and national competitions.
Skyline starts classes late every Wednesday for two hours of staff collaboration.
Please visit the online ISD Community Report for information about the Issaquah School District’s mission, overall performance, and budget.
From I-90 Eastbound
- Take Exit #17 and go left under the freeway on East Lake Sammamish Parkway. Stay in the left lane
- Continue 2 miles on East Lake Sammamish Parkway past Fred Meyer and Home Depot
- Enter traffic circle/round-about at SE 43rd Way and turn right up the hill
- Continue up the hill. SE 43rd Way becomes 228th Ave. SE
- Go through one stop light (Issaquah-Pine Lake Road)
- Continue 1.3 miles past that light through 4 more stoplights
- The school is on the right