About our school
Sunny Hills Elementary School’s strong staff and parent involvement is clear; the PTA membership of staff and parents is 100%—meaning that every student is represented by an adult Sunny Hills PTA member. Such a visible adult, volunteer presence translates to richer student experiences—art and science enrichment, garden and wildlife studies, chess clubs, and a dynamic fourth and fifth grade choir.
Sunny Hills students joined other District schools in the PTA-sponsored Humanitarian Outreach Program—an effort to teach the merits of community work and worldwide philanthropy. Bolivian children were recipients of new clothing and toys donated by Sunny Hills students.
Sunny Hills dismisses classes early every Wednesday for two hours of staff collaboration.
Please visit the online ISD Community Report for information about the Issaquah School District’s mission, overall performance, and budget.
From I-90 Eastbound
- Take Exit #17 and go left under the freeway on East Lake Sammamish Parkway
- Turn right onto Issaquah-Fall City Road at the first stoplight by the Union 76 station
- Continue up the hill – staying in the left lane – to the 2nd stoplight
- Turn left at the light onto Issaquah-Pine Lake Road
- Continue approximately 2 miles
- The school is on the right