Directions of how to sign up for a Parent Teacher conference in Family Access
Path: Family Access\Teacher Conferences
Note: Each school opens access to Teacher Conferences at a different time. Contact your school if you have questions about when you are able to sign up.
- Select Teacher Conferences tab on the left.
- If the teacher has setup conference times, Click on All conferences.
- Click on Select a Time to see the available time slots.
- Click the Select option on the time that works for the family member currently logged in.
Note: If all guardians are attending the same time slot, only one guardian needs to sign up for a conference time. In the event a guardian needs a different time slot, they need to login to Family Access and select a different time.
Click the button after verifying the conference information.
Making Changes to Scheduled Times
- To make a change to a previously scheduled Conference time. Click on View scheduled Time.
- Click on Unschedule.
- Click the button after verifying the cancellation information.
- To select a different time, begin from Step 2 above.