Welcome to our school community! We are happy to be part of your child’s educational experience, and look forward to collaborating and partnering with you in support of your child’s success! Our staff is excited about the year ahead and committed
to making this a valuable chapter in your child’s learning journey. We thank you for your support and involvement, and are eager to be celebrating your child’s success.
We believe that you will find Clark Elementary School to have a very warm and friendly school atmosphere. We have worked hard to establish strong partnerships with families and our community. Family members, friends, neighboring high school students,
Voice Mentors, and Costco Volunteers assist us in providing one-on-one reading support, assistance with small group activities, and mentoring for individual students. Many parents are actively involved in the life of our school as they invest countless
hours in support of student learning.
Our teachers work closely together, collaborating on a regular basis in order to strengthen our instructional practice and efforts to meet the needs of each and every student at Clark. Students are released early on Wednesdays in order to allow for ongoing
professional development, teacher training, and team level planning in order to better serve your children. Should you ever have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher or our office staff.
You may also be interested in visiting the online ISD Community Report for information about the Issaquah School District’s mission, overall performance, and budget.
- Provides an environment that values the uniqueness of every child
- Instills a desire to learn and challenges students to problem solve
- Values all members of our community
- Creates and nurtures a sense of belonging
- Honors and celebrates each individual and their unique contributions
- Develops students who practice respectful communication which builds effective problem solvers and leaders
- Clark Kids
- Have fun: They laugh, sing, dance, create, play, imagine & pretend
- Experience JOY!
- Teach and inspire others
- Know they are cared for by the entire Clark Community