Camp Warm Beach—“What to Bring” List
A few words of advice:
- Activities happen rain or shine so be sure to pack appropriately! Layering works best.
- Bring old clothes. New clothes will come home looking very old.
- Wear comfortable and sturdy shoes.
- Wrap your bedding (sleeping bag & pillow) in a garbage bag with your name on the outside.
- Mark your name on everything you bring (including shoes).
_____ Sack lunch for first day (no glass or non-disposable items)
_____ Sleeping bag
_____ Daily change of socks and underwear
_____ 2 extra pairs of socks
_____ Hat and gloves/mittens
_____ Long pants (2 pairs)
_____ Pajamas or sweatpants & sweatshirt with hood
_____ Plastic bag for dirty/wet clothing
_____ Raincoat, waterproof coat
_____ Shirts (both heavy and light weight)
_____ Shoes: tennis shoes, rubber boots and/or hiking boots (2 pairs), plus a pair of sandals or flip-flops to wear to/from pool area
_____ Swim suit
_____ Warm sweater or sweatshirt
_____ Toothbrush and toothpaste
_____ Soap and shampoo
_____ Towel (for swimming and bathing) and washcloth
_____ Comb or brush
_____ Sunscreen lotion, chapstick, bug spray
_____ Water bottle
_____ Flashlight and extra batteries
_____ Inexpensive camera
_____ Books, paper and sharpened pencils or pens
_____ Playing cards
Do not bring any of these items to camp; they will be taken from students!!!
- Money or other valuables.
- Radios, CD players, MP3s, iTouch/iPod/iPad, DS or other video games, cell phones or other electronics.
- Food, candy, gum, soda pop or other non-water beverages.
- Hairdryers, curling irons, other electronic appliances.