As we transition into mid-winter break please be reminded that the CDC says that travel increases your chance of getting and spreading COVID-19. As you may know, the CDC recommends that all travelers take these actions to protect themselves and others from getting sick:
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when in public settings, including on public transportation and in transportation hubs such as airports and stations.
- Avoid close contact by staying at least 6 feet apart (about 2 arms’ length) from anyone who is not from your immediate household.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
The CDC recommends that travelers follow state, territorial, tribal and local recommendations or requirements after travel. For more consideration, please see the CDC’s website on travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stay safe and have a wonderful mid-winter break!