We are here to help you!
Access to our building is limited and controlled because of the COVID-19 pandemic. In order for us to best serve you when you arrive on campus, please call the Main Office at 425-837-4100.
You can reach us by phone or make an appointment
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00-4:00
Office Closed 12:00-12:30 for lunch
Elementary Report Cards and Conferences Coming Up
Elementary report cards will be released through Family Access on November 30. See directions for accessing and viewing report cards here. Due to the current remote learning setup, report cards may look different than in the past. Learn more on our website.Elementary conferences will be held December 2-3. If you have not scheduled your student’s conference, please reach out to your student’s teacher to do so. Your conference is a valuable opportunity to discuss your student’s progress.
Meal Distribution During Thanksgiving WeekMeal pickup for children will not be available on Thursday, November 26 due to Thanksgiving. However, families can pick up lunches and breakfasts for five days during the regular pickup time on Monday, November 23. See the ISD website for full information on meal distribution, including the regular pickup schedule and locations.
Dorian Photography Student Pictures- Wednesday, December 2nd & Thursday, December 3rd
Dorian studios will be on campus to take individual student photos. We have scheduled them by LAST NAME see below. Families can order photos online and they will be mailed home. We strongly encourage families to order online. Student photos are used for the yearbook and our student data, however they are optional. We cannot guarantee that there will be another opportunity for pictures in the 20-21 school year. You may have your picture taken without purchasing any photo package.
Pictures can be order online at DorianStudio.com, search for your school’s name. Your online order can be placed before and up to four (4) days after picture day. For additional information, click here.
If you choose not to come on the Dec 2nd or 3rd photo opportunity, please visit the PTSA website if you would like to submit a portrait photo of your child for the yearbook.
In order to ensure everyone’s safety, the procedure is as follows:
- To expedite the process, we are asking that parents print and fill out the required attestation for each student before arrival. attestation form
- Come to school at your designated time. (see table above)
- Parents will drive around to the back of the school to the MPR. (see map)
- A masked staff member will greet you and collect your student’s attestation and take their temperature.
- Your masked student will go into the MPR through one exterior door, have their picture taken, and exit through a different exterior door within a few minutes. No cross traffic.
- Hand sanitizer will be available so the student’s hands are sanitized when they come to sit for their photo.
- There will be markings on the floor for three students to wait. All other students will wait in their cars. Dorian estimates that no student is in the MPR for more than about 3 minutes.
- Students will be masked at all times except for the 20 to 30 seconds it takes to snap the picture.
- Parents, please STAY IN YOUR CAR. There will be volunteers who will help your child get their picture perfect smile.
- All pictures will be ordered online and will be mailed directly to your home.
|Step Up for Kids!|
Our community is facing unprecedented times - we’ve all been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. In this rapidly changing educational environment, your support of the Issaquah Schools Foundation is critical. Since 1987, the Issaquah Schools Foundation has been funding programs and resources for students and teachers. We inspire innovation while meeting emerging needs - including technology and on-line tools to support remote learning for more than 20,000 students. If you are able, please donate. Help us stay agile and make an impact in our community. Step Up for Kids at isfdn.org! www.isfdn.org/donate