Log in to

Funding your student's lunch account is simple and may be completed online using your debit or credit card at Your personal information and your debit and credit card information is protected by the most advanced internet security. Cash and checks are also accepted at your student's school. is a web-based service available in our district to fund your student's lunch account. Enrolling in the service is free and allows you to:
  • Monitor your student's meal history for the previous seven days
  • Receive email notification when your child's balance goes below $5.00
  • See the balance in your child's account at the end of each day
  • Make credit or debit card payments to your child's lunch account
  • Use "Pay As You Go" to make payments when you choose
  • Use "Smart Pay" to automatically fund your student's account when their balance reaches a certain limit
  • Now available: Download the MySchoolBucks online meal payment app. Available through the Apple iStore and Google Play.

To Enroll

Go to and click SIGN UP FREE. Enter the guardian’s information to create the account before proceeding to the student information section. You will need your student's 7-digit District Identification number (not their 4-digit lunch number), their date of birth, school and grade. You can find your student's 7-digit District Identification number on Family Access or on your student's ASB card. You may also call the Food Service Office for the number. Monitoring your student's account activity is FREE. Credit and debit card transactions will be assessed a small convenience fee of $2.75 per transaction.


Call the Food Service office at 425-837-5064, or 425-837-5060 for assistance. Or call MySchoolBucks toll-free customer support center at 1-800-479-3531. Customer support hours: Monday through Friday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST)

USDA Equal Opportunity Info

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.