Bicyclists and scooter riders must:
- Be in grades 3-5 to ride to school. This is the recommended school district policy.
- Wear a helmet.
- Dismount and walk bike/scooter on the school grounds for the safety of those on foot. Pedestrians have the right-of-way.
- Park and lock bike at the rack located at the school.
- Cross at the appropriate crossings and follow the directions of the school patrol.
- Stay out of neighbors’ yards.
- Dispose of all trash properly.
- Stay on the sidewalk and walk directly to and from school.
- Be alert and aware of bicyclists/scooters on the sidewalk.
- Safely walk and watch for turning vehicles when crossing side streets.
- Walk with other students.