Unacceptable behavior that is severe in nature can result in more immediate disciplinary action that may include removal from class, in-school suspension, short-term suspension, long term suspension or expulsion. Examples of severe, unacceptable behavior include, but are not limited to:
- Disobedience or disrespect that is abusive in nature.
- Swearing and obscene gestures.
- Fighting/causing physical injury.
- Damaging or defacing school property.
- Using or possessing drugs, including cigarettes or alcohol.
- Possessing any weapons or facsimiles thereof.
- Constantly repeating negative behavior.
- Harassing another student