AP Registration has begun for the 2020-21school year. If you are enrolled in an AP course at IHS, please speak to your teacher on how to register for the exam. If you are not enrolled in a course but would like to take an exam, please see the library canvas page for the information to enroll for the test.
|| Registered for College Board Class or Exam only Exams. This will be the last day to register before a $40 late fee is applied.
| January 4th
||Registered for Total Registration and select each of the exams you will be taking.
| March 8th
|| Fully registered on both College Board and Total Registration. If not registered for this date, any registration after this point, the exam will not be ordered. Payment needs to be completed by this date unless otherwise arranged with Ms. Jansen. If payment has not been completed or Ms. Jansen has not been notified, the exam will be canceled.
Any further questions, please contact AP Coordinator, Nicole Jansen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginning in the 2020-21 school year, the AP Program is introducing new resources and processes designed to help students.
Here’s what you and your student need to know:
- Students will be asked to register for AP Exams in the Fall. AP Exams will continue to be given in May. See the AP exam schedule for 2020-21 here.
- The exam fee is increasing by $1 this year. There will be a $40 fee for late registration and there is no fee to cancel the exam this year.
- To get ready for the coming school year, each student wanting to take an AP exam is required to sign up for a College Board account. All College Board programs are connected through one account, so if your student created one for the PSAT/NMSQT, SAT, or College Board Opportunity Scholarships, they are all set. They will just need to have their username and password available. They will use this account to register for exams and access classroom resources. Please make sure that your account is up to date and the account is in your name and not a parent’s name.
- Join the class and register for the exam through their College Board account.Each student will receive the class code from their teacher. (If not registered for the class, please see below)
- Register and pay for the exams on Total Registration starting January 4th- March 8th.
- Verify that you have put in information for testing approved accommodations.
- If you believe you qualify for accommodations, please apply for testing accommodations with counselors if you have not been previously granted accommodations with the College Board. This needs to done by January 15, 2021.
Not Enrolled in a Class: Students not registered for a class will need to go to the library canvas page to get the join code. Home school students, please email Ms. Jansen for the code information email@example.com.
AP Payment- Due by March 8th
AP exam payment registration is now open. Please use the following website to pay for the exams TotalRegistration.net/AP/480500. The exams increased by $1 this year. Payments need to be completed by March 8th for the student to take the exam. If there is a need for a financial scholarship, please contact our bookkeeper, Mrs. Pfeifle, at firstname.lastname@example.org to fill out the financial scholarship form and mark it on the registration website you are requesting scholarship assistance. If you have any questions, please email Ms. Jansen at email@example.com.