AP Testing Reminders
- Students need to arrive by 7:30am for the 8am administration and 11:30am for the 12pm administration.
- Students may not be dismissed until an exam has officially ended.
- Students cannot bring backpacks into the testing site.
- All testing absences are excused as long as testers arrive on time. The AP Coordinator will approve those absences with the attendance secretary.
- Remember to eat prior to testing (breakfast or lunch), because food and water will not be allowed during the test. If you are taking two exams on the same day, be sure to bring something to eat between exams (you may have very limited time).
Electronic devices are NOT allowed into the testing site.
- Bring the following items to each AP exam:
- Photo id (required for testing)
- Several sharpened #2 pencils with erasers for all multiple-choice answer sheets
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams
- Calculator with the necessary capabilities for Calculus AB or BC, Chemistry, or Statistics - and extra batteries
- Optional (but strongly recommended items):
- Coat or warm sweater (depending on your temperature preference)
- Students should not bring the following items to an exam:
- Books (class related), compasses, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, or notes
- Rulers and straightedges
- Calculator (except as noted above)
- Watched that beep or have an alarm (no smart watches are allowed)
- Portable listening or recording devices (even with headphones) or photographic equipment