Welcome to Issaquah High School!
We look forward to having you join us this year. While this September looks different than year’s past, we continue to be committed to serving our IHS students and families. Our remote learning model for high school students includes: a balance between screen time and independent off-line work each class period, weekly social and emotional learning lessons, intentional scheduling to meet the required high school credit accrual, and alignment (as much as possible) to the typical school schedule.
New to IHS 2020
Frequently Asked Questions:
Links that might be useful throughout the first semester:
Log In Page: Family Access
- Please sign up for the E-news, as it is the most efficient and widely used way to receive district and school information – including emergency information.
Activities & Athletics
- Together with our fellow King Co member schools and districts and following the Board’s July 30th
decision to start the school year in a fully remote way, we have made the decision to offer athletics beginning in Season 2 and continuing in Season 3 and 4 this year provided that the conditions are safe enough to do so.
There will be no athletics offered in Season 1. Instead, Season 1 sports have been moved into other seasons per the current WIAA guidance. The WIAA has made its alternative calendars publicly available and you can
read them at wiaa.com
. The start date for Season 2 is December 28th.
- Issaquah Clubs & events.
PTSA New Family Ambassador Program:
- This program is sponsored by the PTSA and is a great way to meet other new families as well as connect with experienced Issaquah HS families who can help navigate this transition. To sign up, complete their Google Form
- If you have questions about the program, you may contact Cathy Habib and Lisa Hill, our New Family Ambassadors, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow this link for the remote learning bell schedule:
Canvas – Learning Management System, grades 6-12
- Every student in Issaquah School District has access to online digital tools. For our High School Students, they can access many of these tools through ClassLink.