After-School Help at Issaquah Middle School
We have been working hard on programs to offer you additional support and we will begin these additional supports starting Monday, November 16. Please see schedule of supports below. All supports will be held through a Teams Channel with either teacher support or student peer support.
Schedule of Support:
Teacher Support “Ready for Rigor”: Monday through Thursday, each day from 3:30 to 4:30 in Teams
- Monday: Math
- Tuesday: Science
- Wednesday: Language Arts
- Thursday: Social Studies
- During the School Day Supports on Wednesdays
- “Teacher Led Support” 10:30 to 12:00 Wednesday in Teams
- Student led help desk 12:40 to 2:10 *Led by Students* Wednesday in Teams
How do I Join? (all sessions in one place)
Here is a quick video showing how to join a Class Team via Microsoft Teams using a code: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzAQiZKXRKE
- Open Teams on your desktop, or join Teams through the Microsoft Office 365 login at office.com using your ISD network ID.
- All resources: Student Help Desk, Teacher Student Support, and Ready for Rigor will be in Microsoft Teams.
- Login to Teams with your MS O365 account
- In Teams go to upper right corner and click “Join or Create a Team”.
- Join Code: gjfg32h
Please reach out to IMS if you have any questions about the program.
* - Funded by the Issaquah Schools Foundation