On-Campus COVID Safety Protocols -
Masks and Daily Attestation
All students will be required to wear a face covering in order to attend school.
- If you believe your student needs an accommodation (through 504 or IEP process) because they are unable to wear a face covering please contact Loren Krogstad, Assistant Principal, by Friday, April 9th.
- Students will not be allowed in classrooms if they refuse to wear a face covering.
All parents/guardians must complete a daily attestation for their student prior to arriving at the school site in order for their child to enter the school building. Students will not be allowed to attend school without a completed attestation.
- Each school day, an email will be automatically sent to the contact designated as “Parent 1” in Skyward (for students with more than one family of record the message will only go to Parent 1). The email will contain a link to a form that asks whether students are experiencing COVID symptoms or have had exposure to COVID. Based on these responses, the form will indicate whether or not your student is cleared to attend school in-person that day.
- These emails will begin on Monday, April 12 to allow one day of practice for parents to learn and become comfortable with the process.
- After you receive your initial email, you may sign-up to also receive the daily attestation form by text message to a cell number of your choosing, if you prefer.
- No visitors and/or volunteers will be allowed on campus.
- Please schedule an appointment by contacting the school office if you need to drop off or pick-up materials for your student.