SPRING SPORTS REGISTRATION
IMPORTANT REMINDER: When you get your sports physical, be sure to MAKE COPIES.
The ORIGINAL physical will be turned in to the Athletic Secretary during registration. KEEP SEVERAL COPIES for your records where you can easily find them. Athletes are responsible for providing copies of physicals to coaches for spring/summer participation, and to NJROTC instructors, etc.
Spring Sports: Baseball, Fastpitch Softball, Girls Golf, Boys Soccer, Girls Tennis, Boys & Girls Track & Field
- Online Portal OPEN: Mon, Jan 20
- Registration at LHS on school days Feb 3 - 14; Feb 24 - 28
- Please NOTE: School CLOSED Feb 17 - 21 for Mid-Winter Break
- Last day to register: Fri, Feb 28
- 1st Day of Spring Sports: Mon, Mar 2
- MANDATORY Spring Sports Info Night: Mon, Mar 9 at 6:30pm in Auditorium
- SPORTS PHYSICALS
- ALL athletes' physicals must be dated AFTER May 30, 2019. If it was done prior to May 30, 2019 you will need to get a NEW physical prior to registration.
- ALL athletes must present an ANNUAL sports physical that does not expire before the end of post-season events.
- The ORIGINAL, CURRENT sports physical must be presented at the time of registration.
Sports Registration Process
Athletic registration is a two-step process. BOTH STEPS must be completed for a student to be considered "REGISTERED". After successfully completing both steps, the Athletic Secretary will issue Final Clearance and the student will then be registered.
STEP 1: COMPLETE ONLINE PROCESS (IMPORTANT: Use PARENT's Family Access login, NOT student's)
All ISD students interested in participating in sports, Cheer, or Drill are required to complete an online registration process. Access to the online registration portal is available on this webpage to the left under Sports Links. Once you've completed the online process, download the PDF and print the Confirmation Page & Emergency Authorization Form.
In order to begin the ONLINE process you will need the PARENT'S Family Access Login & Password, NOT THE STUDENT'S. (Login of Parent/Guardian 1 or 2 of Family 1) If you do not know or have misplaced your login information:
Log in to Family Access and select "Forgot Password". As long as there is a valid parent email address on file, reset instructions will be emailed to you. You will be able to log in to the sports registration system with the new password up to 2 days later, so please plan accordingly.
STEP 2: BRING DOCUMENTS to LIBERTY: (See Dates for Open Registration Above)
- SIGNED & DATED ORIGINAL SPORTS PHYSICAL (IMPORTANT!! MAKE & KEEP SEVERAL COPIES FOR FUTURE OFF-SEASON CAMPS/ACTIVITIES AND FOR YOUR RECORDS!!)
- CONFIRMATION PAGE (print at end of online process)
- EMERGENCY AUTHORIZATION FORM (print at end of online process)
- PAYMENT: PAY ONLINE -OR- PAY BOOKKEEPER W/ CARD, CASH, OR CHECK.
- $60* ASB Card fee (*increase from last year)
- $200 sports fee per student/per sport w/ $400 maximum per school year
- 3rd sport is free
- Please NOTE: All fines must be paid in order to receive clearance
- Cheer & Drill do not pay $200 sports fee but are required to purchase ASB card
- Copy of GRADES/TRANSCRIPT ONLY IF you are new to ISD or you are a Home School, Private School, or Running Start student
Final Clearance is REQUIRED in order to attend tryouts or practice.
- Do not mail, fax, or scan forms! Forms must be submitted in person.
- Do not drop off forms in office or to a staff person or coach! Forms must presented in person to Bookkeeper & Athletic Secretary.
- Athletes, REGISTER EARLY during registration period to address unanticipated problems & avoid delays in getting cleared.