Do you still need to turn in your registration packets from 6th-8th grade?
Here are your options....
1. Print the packet or use the packet given out at school, fill it out completely, scan, and email to Kim Schneider at email@example.com
2. Print the packet or use the packet given out at school, fill it out completely, take a picture with your phone, and email to Kim Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Print the packet or use the packet given out at school, fill the packet out completely, mail to PCMS, Attn: Kim Schneider, 24635 SE Issaquah-Fall City Road, Issaquah, WA 98029
Current 6th & 7th Grade Students - Click here for the Application
If you would like to apply for the year-long electives Advanced Leadership, iLynx Leadership or Yearbook, you must complete this application and submit by Wednesday, March 25.
To Submit Application:
- Complete Application Cover Page
- Get signatures on the Oath of Office page
- Scan or take pictures with your phone and email to email@example.com by Wednesday, March 25
- Choose two teachers to complete the recommendation form
- Email this link to the two teachers to complete.
If you already turned in an application or handed out recommendations you do not need to do this again. If you have any questions contact Ms. Butson.
5th Grade Parent Night Information
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility as we navigate and comply with the District's guidelines.
Because Parent Night is cancelled on March 16, we are making all presentation materials available online
Pathway Selection Presentation
Language Arts Pathway
Social Studies Pathway
Course Selection Packets
Music Elective Options