Skyline Athletics Announcements
Please stay tuned to this page for updates. GO SPARTANS!
Game Day and Ticketing
ISD High School Sports
ISD High School Sports Registration Information
NCAA Eligibility Info
Sammamish Reporter Sports
Seattle Times HS Sports
Financial Aid Form
Open Gym Permission
Skyline PE Waiver
Athletes must have passed all classes of the previous term with a 2.0 GPA. Any NC and/or U grades will be factored into the GPA computations as an F in that subject. Students not meeting the 2.0 GPA WILL be placed on academic probation for the first three weeks of contests. Students who meet the 2.0 GPA criteria but who do not pass all classes will be put on two weeks probation. During probation an athlete may practice with the team but not participate in contests. Probation weeks will include any break during which a team is competing. At the end of the probation period grades in all classes will be checked. If an athlete is passing all classes at this time with a 2.0 GPA s/he will be off probation. If the grades are still deficient the student will be placed on second two-week probation. If a student completes a third probation without rectifying the situation s/he is ineligible for the rest of the season. In order to maintain athletic eligibility during the current semester, a student shall maintain passing grades in all subjects with a minimum 2.0 GPA. Students who are not passing all classes or fall below the required 2.0 GPA during the season will be placed on academic probation for two weeks of contests.
Welcome to the new home of Skyline Athletics!
Please click here to find out information and schedules for your favorite teams!
Disclaimer: Coaches have the most updated schedules, so please check with
them for accuracy. Go Spartans!
Home Game Attendance requirements:
1) RSVP to google form invite
is required for entry (you will receive the link via Final Forms)
2) Health Attestation
completed on day-of-event -- verification by screen shot or printed
Spectator Expectations and Policies for Season 3—Spring
These policies and expectations are subject to change.
- Parents/guardians will be required to follow our state and local COVID protocols by sitting six feet or more away from others and by wearing a face mask at all times.
- Four parents/guardians will be allowed for each team member at each level for home soccer and track and field contests.
- Two parents/guardians will be allowed for each team member for away contests at Liberty and Issaquah only. Currently, there are no visitor spectators allowed at Hazen High School and Mt. Si High School.
- Please RSVP using the forms that will be sent to you each week.
- Please use this Visitor attestation. Complete an attestationand be able to show it was completed to event staff.
- Parents and guardians can complete an attestation before entering the facility. The attestation email confirmation will be their “ticket” and there will be no fee. Paper attestation forms are also available. Temperatures will be taken for all spectators.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our utmost to provide some form of spectator attendance at contests.
**Update: New statement from the KingCo Conference 1/14/21
The KingCo Conference has made the determination that
while the WIAA has announced Season 1 sports beginning on February 1,
KingCo schools will not be starting our sports seasons on that date. The KingCo
Athletic Directors, in concert with the KingCo Principals and the KingCo Board
of Directors, are in the process of developing a plan for sport participation
opportunities to begin on March 1, 2021, as conditions and regional metrics
ISD Athletics Return to Participation Plan 3.0 2.4.21
ISD Athletics Return to Participation Plan 2.0_1-16-21
ISD Athletics Return to Participation Plan 2020-2021
Start and End Date for Athletics 2020-21 as of 1/21/2020
All Date Subject to Change
– March 1 – April 3 / Football 2/24-4/3
– April 5 - May 8 / Gymnastics 3/29-5/8
– May 3 – June 12
Concussion Protocol and Return to Play Procedures:
Please go to our Sports Medicine website for concussion information.