Welcome to the new home of Skyline Athletics!
Please click here to find out information and schedules for your favorite teams!
Disclaimer: Coaches have the most updated schedules, so please check with
them for accuracy. Go Spartans!
PLEASE READ ONLY IF YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR 2021-22 WINTER SPORTS
(Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Boys Swim & Dive, Gymnastics, Coed Wrestling)
Greetings Skyline Athletes!
The start of Winter Sports Season is fast approaching! Please read the info below for important information and registration deadlines!
2021-22 Winter Sports Season regular season dates:
Start Date: Monday, November 15th, 2021
End Date: February/early March 2022*
*Season may extend based on success of each sport during post season
The registration deadline is FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12th at 12 NOON.
Please register early! Some Winter Sports are cut sports -- late registration may impact your chances of making the team.
Registration is complete if you have completed BOTH items below:
1) Online registration in Final Forms - both parent and student sections, including a current physical. Final Forms link:
2) Payment required for ASB membership (one-time payment of $60 for the entire school year) and Winter Sports fee of $200
Payment is NOT accepted in Final Forms. You may complete payment at ISD's payment portal, accessible on Skyline High School's website and at the following link:
Record of payment in Final Forms is manually updated. Thank you for your patience.
Please watch for Athletics updates communicated through E-news and the Skyline website.
If you have any questions, please contact our Athletic Director Brent Kawaguchi
We are looking forward to your participation this year! Go Spartans!
2021-2022 SHS ATHLETICS UPDATE
Welcome back Spartans! We anticipate a more “typical” athletics season for 2021-22 Below is a summary of K-12 Athletics Guidance pertaining to COVID-19 protocol. For more detailed information, please refer to pgs. 14-16 of the Washington State DOH K-12 School Requirements.
Please Note: Restrictions are subject to change based on DOH and WIAA recommendations.
- Season Format: We will have a regular season and path to playoffs and state tournament as we have done in the past (prior to COVID). Skyline resides in 4A KingCo League.
- Season Schedule: To access league/sport schedules, go to our new website: Skylinespartans.org
- Outdoor Sports: Fans are required to wear a mask if not vaccinated. When actively competing/training, athletes are NOT required to wear masks for any outdoor sport. Masks recommended at all other times (i.e. on sidelines/bench)
- Indoor Sports: ALL FANS are required to wear masks regardless of vaccination status. Athletes are NOT required to wear masks indoors if they are in a low or moderate sport (volleyball, gymnastics, swim) OR they are vaccinated and in a high-risk sport (wrestling and basketball). PLEASE NOTE: High risk indoor sports will require screening/antigen testing of unvaccinated athletes in order to participate. ALL ATHLETES must wear mask indoors if not actively training or competing regardless of vaccination status.
- Coaches: Similar to fans. If outdoors, required to wear mask if not vaccinated. If indoors, masks required regardless of vaccination status.
- There will be NO attestations or temp checks at entry. Participants and fans need to self-attest; meaning, if not feeling well and have symptoms, stay at home.
- Sports will have district provided transportation (buses). Athletes are expected to ride the bus to events.