Athletics Registration & Other Important Information
Fall Sports Registration Deadlines are fast approaching!
The registration deadline for FOOTBALL ONLY is TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2021 at 12 NOON.
The registration deadline for ALL OTHER FALL SPORTS is FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2021 at 12 NOON.
FALL SPORTS: Boys Golf, Boys Tennis, Coed Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim & Dive, and Volleyball
Registration is complete if you have completed BOTH items below:
1) Online registration in Final Forms - both parent and student sections
2) Payment required for ASB membership and Sports Fee
Payment is NOT accepted in Final Forms. You may complete payment at ISD's payment portal, accessible on Skyline High School's website and at the following link.
Please watch for Athletic updates communicated through E-news and the Skyline website. Game schedules are being discussed and will be posted as soon as we have more information. Stay tuned!
We are looking forward to your participation this year! Go Spartans!
*NEW* for the 2020-2021 School year:
- FinalForms is our new Athletic Registration provider.
- Physicals are now valid for two (2) years.
- Physicals can now be uploaded directly to FinalForms. Parents, you must keep the original, signed physical available at home and be able to produce it upon request.
- Families can now register for the entire year of sports at one time. They are also free to register for just the upcoming season and register for future seasons at a later date.
- Registration opens on May 15, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Fees will not be collected until we know that we can begin a sports season.
For more information regarding Sports registration, please see the High School Sports page.
Concussion Protocol and Return to Play Procedures:
Please go to our Sports Medicine website for concussion information.