Outside food and drink will not be permitted into Skyline football games. In addition, no re-entry will be allowed.
Game Day Info - Ticket Prices and Information:
Regular Season Prices:
- $7.00 Adults/Students without ASB cards.
- $5.00 Visiting students other schools & middle schools with ASB cards.
- Skyline Students 9-12th with ASB cards get in at home games for free! Away games students pay $5.00 with ASB cards.
- Skyline students 9-12th without ASB cost $7.00 at home or away.
- Free: Seniors over the age of 65 & pre-school age children and under free with an adult.
Post Season Prices:
- Please know that prices increase for the post season (This is done by the WIAA, not Skyline)
Question: Do you ticket for preseason & non-league games?
Question: If I enter and then leave and event, is re-entry allowed?
Question: Where do I buy Tickets?
Answer: We sell tickets at the gate and or entrances before each game.
Question: What time can I start to buy football tickets?
Answer: Most football home games, gates normally open @ 5:00 PM for ticket sales.
Question: Do you pre-sale tickets for home football games?
Answer: Occasionally we will pre-sale tickets @ our schools bookkeeping office for some of our bigger games. Normally the Thursday before game & on Friday day of the game until noon only. We DO NOT pre-sale for all home games.
Question: Will you sell out of tickets at the football games?
Answer: No we have yet to ever sell out of tickets for any home football games.
Question: Does my middle school student need to be accompanied by an adult?
Answer: YES! we will not sell or allow entrance to any home games to middle school students without a supervising adult. The adults are responsible for supervision of their middle school students during the entire game.
We ticket for the following sports:
- Football (Var)
- Women and Men's Soccer (Var/JV)
- Volleyball (Var/JV/C)
- Gymnastics (Var/JV)
- Wrestling (Var/JV)
- Basketball Boys/Girls (Var/JV)
Outside food and drink will not be permitted into Skyline football games. In addition, we have a no re-entry policy.