Home Game Attendance requirements:
1) RSVP to google form invite is required for entry (you will receive the link via Final Forms)
2) Health Attestation completed on day-of-event -- verification by screen shot or printed paper attestation
Spectator Expectations and Policies for Season 3—Spring
These policies and expectations are subject to change.
- Parents/guardians will be required to follow our state and local COVID protocols by sitting six feet or more away from others and by wearing a face mask at all times.
- Four parents/guardians will be allowed for each team member at each level for home soccer and track and field contests.
- Two parents/guardians will be allowed for each team member for away contests at Liberty and Issaquah only. Currently, there are no visitor spectators allowed at Hazen High School and Mt. Si High School.
- Please RSVP using the forms that will be sent to you each week.
- Please use this Visitor attestation. Complete an attestation and be able to show it was completed to event staff.
- Parents and guardians can complete an attestation before entering the facility. The attestation email confirmation will be their “ticket” and there will be no fee. Paper attestation forms are also available. Temperatures will be taken for all spectators.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our utmost to provide some form of spectator attendance at contests.