At SHS Front doors.. Please bring your school ID or a driver’s license/official ID.
Recommended alpha arrival times to manage line sizes:
o 9am-10:30am – A-FON
o 10:30am-12pm – FOO-LIV
o 12pm-1:30pm -- LIW-SAN
o 2:15pm-3:00pm – SAO-Z
For those who cannot make it on the 22nd, we will have opportunities in July for you to come to the building and pick up your diploma. Also, Running Start seniors who need one or more of their Spring
Quarter classes to graduate will NOT be able to pick up their diploma on June 22nd. They will need to pick up diplomas in July, as we need to wait for official grades to come in.
All outstanding fines must be paid to pick up diploma or order transcripts. Please check fines for school lunch accounts and bookkeeper accounts at the following links: · Kitchen/school lunch accounts: https://www.issaquah.wednet.edu/family/MySchoolBucks
· All other fines/fees: https://wa-issaquah.intouchreceipting.com/ -- Students will need to log in, select their name (or their child's name if a parent). Fees and fines will be listed in the red bar. Red bar will be absent if there are no fees or fines. Select view and follow prompts to pay.
Check to see if you have library materials checked out 1) Go to the Skyline Library page and then the library Catalog
2) Choose the “Login” icon (upper right)
3) Username: ASB# (without any preceding zeros)
4) Password: your last name
· Library books: All library books are due on June 17. Library books not returned will be marked “Lost” after June 17 and the cost of the book will appear as a fine on their account. Paying fines is done through the “all other fines/fees” link above.
· Textbooks: Any fines currently regarding textbooks are from past years. All textbooks and class novels checked out this school year have a due date of June 11. After June 11, textbooks are marked “Lost,” and the cost of the book will show up on their account. Once a book is returned, the fine will be removed. The fines for these are also managed through the link above.
· Laptops & Hotspots: The due date for laptops and hotspots is June 11 for seniors and June 17 for underclassmen. Items not returned by the due dates will follow the same procedure as above - marked “Lost” with fines added to accounts.
The Issaquah School District complies with all applicable federal and state rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability in its programs and activities, or employment related matters, and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees are designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Executive Director of Human Resources, District Title IX Coordinator, Section 504/ADA Coordinator or Compliance Coordinator for 28A.540 and 28A.642 RCW, in writing or by telephone. The Issaquah School District will also take steps to assure that national origin persons who lack English language skills can participate in all educational programs, services and activities. For information regarding interpretation and translation services or transitional bilingual education programs, contact Kathy Connally in writing or by telephone.
For general information or to be directed to a specific department, please contact the ISD Receptionist at
Amanda Dorey, Title IX CoordinatorStacey Zachau, District HIB CoordinatorAmanda Dorey, Civil Rights Compliance OfficerPam Ridenour, Section 504 Coordinator