The window to register your child for kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year is open February 3! The window remains open through March 6.
- If you have a child turning age 5 by August 31, 2020, and you live within the Sunny Hills boundary area, your child is eligible to register for kindergarten at Sunny Hills.
- If you could not make it to our Kindergarten Information Night, please stop by the office at Sunny Hills to pick up a yellow folder containing forms that need to be completed and submitted to the office after you have completed the online enrollment.
- Please visit the ISD New Student Enrollment website to begin enrollment February 3 and complete by March 6. The link for registration will be live at that time.
- Once you have completed your online enrollment, sign up here for an appointment to turn in your completed paperwork including your original documents for review.
- Presentation materials from our Kindergarten Information Night can be viewed here (https://tinyurl.com/SHKinderInfo2020).
Additional Kindergarten information from the Issaquah School District is available at this link.
Sign Up Now for eNews