Our parking lot and playground will be available for you to park in during most evening events. If you see the gates to the playground open, feel free to park on the playground. The doors to enter the building will be either the front doors by the office
or the playground doors. All other doors will be locked.
Parking in the bus loop is not allowed. The bus loop is
a fire lane. Any curb that is painted red in the bus loop or in our upper parking lot means that no parking is allowed ever. Our local police will be on hand for most events to enforce this. The cost of a ticket for parking in the fire lane is $250 and your car will be impounded. I have worked closely with our local police and firefighters to ensure everyone
is safe when on campus. Our firefighters visited our school when the bus loop contained cars and noted that their truck would not fit. Thank you for your cooperation and keeping everyone safe.
Student safety begins with you! During drop off and pick up, please follow the rules below to ensure that all students are safe at all times.
- Adults stay in car at all times. If you need to assist your child getting in or out of the car, you will need to park rather than use the drop off/pick up lane.
- Students are ready to exit. Have coats on and backpacks/lunches near by when you leave your house rather than waiting until it is time to exit.
- Say your "Good byes", "I love yous" and reminder of the pick up plans as soon as you enter the parking lot.
- Drive slowly. Plan your drop off time so that it allows for traffic. If you are on a tight schedule, taking the bus, walking or riding with a friend is a better option.
- Engage civilly. Moments of frustration are bound to occur. Remembering our Culture of Kindness and our District's Civility Regulation are important.
Thank you for keeping our students safe!